Confidential Records is an entirely student-run record label and events company. Since 1997, Artist Management students at the Harris Institute have been using their newly acquired skills to promote the artists that are managed throughout the course. The final project is a showcase concert in Toronto, with exclusive new recordings.
Confidential Records has proven itself to be an intensive training ground for Canada’s future music industry leaders. Former staff have gone on to hold high level positions at leading record labels, publishing companies, government grant bodies and management companies across the world. No wonder the school has been rated by Billboard magazine as the highest ranking Music Industry School in Canada. Meet the future of your Canadian music industry – come to a Confidential Records showcase event.
MusiCounts’ mission is to ensure that children in Canada, regardless of socio-economic circumstances or cultural background, have access to a music program through their school or community.
- Confidential Records Post 80’s Boogie Down Event – 29 March, 2018 April 18, 2018
- Confidential Showcase: Post Carnage Report December 6, 2017
- Confidential Records thanks you. October 20, 2017
- Artist Spotlight: HMLT October 17, 2017
- 20th Anniversary Showcase Playlist October 16, 2017
- Artist Spotlight: DESIIRE October 10, 2017
- Artist Spotlight: Young Lungs October 3, 2017
- Confidential Record’s 20th Anniversary Showcase 2017 October 1, 2017
- Harris Open Mic (Summer Jam Down) 2017 September 4, 2017
- Open Mic Night Spring 2017 Photo Recap May 25, 2017
- NDA: The Piston March 30, 2017