NDA Takes Place at The Piston on March 30th. Don’t miss this event.
Confidential Records is an entirely student-run record label and events company. Since 1997, Artist Management students at the Harris Institute have been using their newly acquired skills to promote the artists that are managed throughout the course. The final project is a showcase concert in Toronto, with exclusive new recordings.
Confidential Records has proven itself to be an intensive training ground for Canada’s future music industry leaders. Former staff have gone on to hold high level positions at leading record labels, publishing companies, government grant bodies and management companies across the world. No wonder the school has been rated by Billboard magazine as the highest ranking Music Industry School in Canada. Meet the future of your Canadian music industry – come to a Confidential Records showcase event.
MusiCounts’ mission is to ensure that children in Canada, regardless of socio-economic circumstances or cultural background, have access to a music program through their school or community.
- Holidaze – Open Mic Showcase February 10, 2017
- PILOT’s Success! February 7, 2017
- PILOT Series – Begins February 2nd @ The Piston January 21, 2017
- Confidential Records Snapchat September 15, 2016
- Down By Riverside at Lee’s Palace August 26th, 2016, with Astral Funk, Choclair and KC Roberts Band August 10, 2016
- Inna Powell independently releases “The Vanishing Act” June 10th, 2016 August 10, 2016
- MKSTN collaborates with TEA to cover Wicked Game’s “Don’t Want To Fall In Love”, new video August 9, 2016