Lisandro Silverio Leon a.k.a (Li’ ion) is an artist and a model from Cuba. who is now established in Toronto, Canada. Lisandro Silverio was exposed to an extensive variety of musical genres at a very young age. In his early 20’s he started to develop an interest in writing songs, singing, rapping and producing. Within the first year of his career, he had started a band as well as a Recording Studio called ALL-STAR MUSIC.
In August 2014 Lisandro performed at the Scotiabank Caribbean Carnival on the Toronto’s Island. A few months later He received a call from his fashion agency to be part of the first professional video of Shawn Mendes (titled “Something Big”). The same year he made it to the Semi-Finals of the ISC (International Songwriting Competition) in two Categories: Hip Hop/R&B and Top 40. In 2015 He was selected to perform in Toronto’s Youth Day Festival, the same year that he made it to the Final of ISC (International Songwriting Competition) in the Latin category. In 2016 he was happy to perform in Toronto’s Youth Day Festival again.
This year he has released one Mix-Tape to iTunes and Spotify called “Intertwined”. The album has fourteen tracks and is a mix of English and Spanglish songs. His lyrics express emotions anywhere from deep love to the joys of living life.
Li’ ion is not an artist to be categorized into one specific genre. Right now he is working in his debut album called “Transition”. In his new home, Toronto, he is part of SOCAN (Society of Composer, Authors, and Music Publishers of Canada).
Learn more about Li’ion:
- Confidential Records thanks you. October 20, 2017
- Artist Spotlight: HMLT October 17, 2017
- 20th Anniversary Showcase Playlist October 16, 2017
- Artist Spotlight: DESIIRE October 10, 2017
- Artist Spotlight: Young Lungs October 3, 2017
- Confidential Record’s 20th Anniversary Showcase 2017 October 1, 2017
- Harris Open Mic (Summer Jam Down) 2017 September 4, 2017
- Open Mic Night Spring 2017 Photo Recap May 25, 2017
- NDA: The Piston March 30, 2017
- Holidaze – Open Mic Showcase February 10, 2017
- PILOT’s Success! February 7, 2017